Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Agartha Audio & Taiyamo Denku ft Craig G and Sadat X "Road is Ruff"



Anyone who pays attention to what I say on the subject of music knows that Agartha Audio is one of my favorite producers out there right now. So when I heard he had a knew project coming out I was thoroughly excited, even more so when I heard the album would be a collab album with Taiyamo Denku. The album, entitled Quadrofiendia will not be released until June but they have been nice enough to offer us a taste of the album. The first release from the album, "Road is Ruff" features two legendary MCs, Craig G and Sadat X. So not only do you get the production one expects from Agartha Audio and the quality bars of Taiyamo Denku but you get verses from Craig G and Sadat X...really there is not much else you can ask for. So check out the track below and get ready for Quadrofiendia to drop with features from Masai Bey, Teddy Faley, L.I.F.E. Long, Shyheim and more.

1 comment: