Friday, March 16, 2012

Autolect "The Altruistic Adventures of Sleep Walker"



I won't lie, I was a little upset when I first heard of Autolect. Not because I did not enjoy his music, no, just the opposite, I thoroughly enjoyed it, when I heard him via "Autology Vol 1" a very dope mix by elmattic. No, I was upset because I found out that he was going to stop rapping and focus on his instrumentation work as Bil Basmala (also very dope) but a funny thing happened not too long ago, Autolect made an appearance on Bil Basmala's self titled debut album. Then something even better happened, I found out that autolect was back working on demos and then noticed he just dropped a new project entitled "The Altruistic Adventures of Sleep Walker." Guess what? It is everything I was hoping for, that mix of laid back, thought provoking rhymes, that can quickly change up and alter speed and delivery at any given moment and of course great beats. So sit back and get lost in "The Altruistic Adventures of Sleep Walker" and prepare yourself for whatever the people over at Urban Sufi Music have coming next.

You can stream and download the album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment