Monday, March 19, 2012

Shottie & TeV95 "Delorean"



You may remember me discussing Shottie & Tev95 joining forces to release the album "Delorean" when I posted the track "Biff Tannen," well the time is now here for the full album to drop. I thought I knew what this album would be about and what it would sound like...and I was wrong. But I am not at all disappointed that I was, it is much more diverse and rich than I was expecting. Part of me thought it would be rather straight forward and be filled with "Back to the Future" references. Instead, this is an album that has a little bit of everything, showing the range of both Shottie and Tev95. When I say a little bit of everything I do mean just about everything and not just hip hop (although there certainly is that and all sounds.) What this album really is, is dope. It will keep your head nodding from beginning to end and keeping your ear open for each rhyme. This isn't just a headphones album either, it definitely has a bit of that Miami feel, so get ready to pop this in your car and ride. But before you do any of that you need to get this album and enjoy it.

You can stream and download the album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment