Thursday, December 8, 2011

Black-Tokyo aka Skott Phree "Rusty Gems"



How is it that some artist seem to put out more albums than I can keep up with? I just start to digest their previous effort and then there are two new releases. I cannot say it upsets me because that just means more dope music but just crazy to me the output of some of these artists. One such artist is Black-Tokyo, who in the last week released 3 EPs. You read that right, 3. Ok, well the latest joint, "Rusty Gems" is actually older music he created while going by the name Skott Phree, but still. It seems like every time I get ready to do a review for one of his projects he has released more. So honestly, the best thing I can say is to constantly view his bandcamp and check out the dope music he continues to release. Now don't think I won't let you know about them, but I do fall behind sometimes, but you will not be disappointed with his work. Check out his latest project and peruse the site to see what you have missed.

You can stream and download the album here.

2 comments: