Thursday, May 31, 2012

Black-Tokyo Musik "Above De-Skies EP"


I feel like every time Black-Tokyo releases a project, I say, "This is his best work yet." And this time is no different, in fact, I am damn sure Above De-Skies is his best project to date. The album is filled with his best tracks, including my personal favorites, the mind altering, vertigo inducing, "Gravity Boots" and "Lamination" with its off beat drums that some how find the magical place in an almost avant garde jazz instrumental. I really hope that Black-Tokyo holds off releasing a new project for a while, not because I don't love hearing his music, but I want to really enjoy and dissect this before the next one drops and I recommend you do the same. Put your headphones on, turn it up and prepare yourself for a feast of music, hopefully you will be ready when the next Tokyo creation is released.

You can stream and download the album here.

1 comment:

  1. This is the part of creating that 100% makes me appreciate the listeners ear. Cant say thanks enough for all the support, these are the reviews that hold high regaurds if respect for me.

    Many thank Jazz,

    -Tokyo-

    ReplyDelete