Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rest in Peace J-1 aka THE DEER

Yesterday music lost one of it's rising stars when J-1 aka THE DEER. I had become a big fan of his over the last year or so and while I never met him personally I had many conversations with him via social networks and I am at a complete loss as to what to say. I had been meaning for a while to do a post about his latest release, "Lucky 7" a 7 track instrumental EP and while I am still at a loss figure the least I can do is share the man's sound with you, go check out the (iN)Sect Records bandcamp page and get the album, while there you can also check out a great reggae mix he did as well called, "TUNE IN!" My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones, let us make sure that his memory never fades.

You can stream and download "Lucky 7" here and "TUNE IN!" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment