Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Remind "I Think I'm an Alcoholic"




As I am sure you have noticed I am way behind on my reviews (sincere apologies) and do not want my writing struggles to affect the artists too much, so I figured why not at least put the album out there for you to check out before I give you my full review. The first of these I shall post is Remind's "I Think I'm An Alcoholic."
First, as I am sure you have figured out this is not a very cheerful album...but as well all know, lots of the best art comes from pain and life changing events, and that is just what you get with Remind of the mic and Swiffstarr on about everything else (another multi tasker in the world of indie hip hop.)
So here is what I am thinking...why not make this like a book club sort of idea, but instead music club, I will let you know some albums, I will review them, and please leave some feedback on those reviews and let us build some dialogue about the artists. So check out the album and enjoy.

You can stream and download the album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment