Friday, July 8, 2011

I, CED’s Mix #4 – The Where In The *****’s Have You Been Radio



So I am sure you have noticed by now, that I am a fan and supporter of I, CED, I have posted numerous mixes by him and featuring him, so I figure, I may as well post another one because people need to hear the music he makes and the music in his mixes. This MAY be my favorite mix of his to date, simply because it has a ton of my favorite artists on it, so take a listen and enjoy it.

Ced's Mix #4 - The Where In The 's Have You Been Radio Mix II by i_ced

Tracklist:

1) PUDGE and Dibiase – Smoke It Out (All City)
2) 14KT – On Ya Mind (14KT)
3) Primeridian – Brave New World ft. Ran Mega (Primeridian)
4) Funkdoobiest – Rock On (Buckwild Remix) (Immortal/Epic)
5) Tall Black Guy – I Wanna Play Summthin’ For You
6) The Acolytes- Solar Power (The Acolytes)
7) Hawthorne Headhunters – U Say (HVW8)
8. Black Spade – As We (I, CED’s Remix) (Black Spade)
9) Pacewon – I Declare War (Ruffhouse)
10) Elzhi – Represent (Elzhi)
11) Nas – Nasty (Nas)
12) Donald Byrd – Return Of The King (Blue Note)
13) Roger – A Chunk Of Sugar (Warner Bros.)
14) Slave – Feel My Love (Cotillion)
15) I, CED – Westcoast Rock (Unmastered) on Starship 27 Vol. 2 (Insect Records)
16) Coleman – Black Bush (All City)
17) Shafiq Husayn – Back At It (Poobah Records)
18) Le Pamplemousse – Le Spank (AVI Records)
19) Tai Allen (ViceLounge)) – My Kisses Are Brown (Recordbreakin.com)
20) Houseshoes – Castles on Starship 27 Vol. 2 (Insect Records)
21) J1 aka The Deer – Late Night In London Town (Recordbreakin.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment