Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ced's Mix #2 "What You Make It Situation"

I know I've been posting a lot of mixes lately, but that's because some of my favorite artists are either doing mixes or appearing on them, so here is one from I,CED.

Ced's Mix #2 - What You Make It Situation by i-ced

Well, I have been getting hit up about doing another mix so I did one. These are some of the joints that either grew up listening, currently have in rotation, just discovered, and made a tribute. I hope y'all enjoy this one. It is more mellow than the other but this is pretty much how I feel at this moment when making this mix. But trust, there's plenty more to come. Alright peoples, here you go. Stay peaceful... I, CED

The List:
1) Cherrelle – When You Look In My Eyes
2) Cheryl Lynn – Fidelity
3) Jody Watley – Still A Thrill (Extended Mix)
4) Alton McClain & Destiny – It Must Be Love 45”
5) The Landing – Seven Davis Jr & JMitchell as Black Genius
6) The Real Thing (Seven Davis Jr Remix) – Erykah Badu
7) Exile Radio Remix Demo – Rag G & The Afrikan Space Program
8) AV Again??? – I, CED
9) The J. Dilla Suite
a) Real Dilla Quotes (Nothin Like This) – Apple Jac
b) The Look Of Love (I, CED’s Remix) – J-88
c) Flyyy – Jay Dee
d) Skit – I, CED
e) Stepson Of The Clapper – J. Dilla
f) Wild – Jay Dee
g) Genesis – Busta Rhymes
h) Rock Box – Que D
i) The Look of Love – J Dilla
10) Fight For Love (Nicky Mendes and Brazil ’66 Sao Paolo Remix) – The Foreign Exchange
11) Ramsey Lewis - Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment