Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Top 7 7 inch Records of 2010

By now most blogs, mags, or fans have released their best albums of 2010, but I decided to do something a little different. I want to show some love to the under appreciated 45 or 7 inch vinyl record, because well vinyl rules as do 45s. Now for me to include a 45 on the list I actually have to own the physical version of it, so I'm sure there will be some people saying what about this one or that, well I may not own it or may not think it is better than some of the ones on my list.

Here we go in alphabetical order

DJ Jazzpants's Top 7 7 inches of 2010

DJ Brace ft The Brown Bag Allstars "Every Day"

The Foreign Exchange
"Maybe She'll Dream of Me (Remix)"

Jimi Hendrix "Bleeding Heart"

Hot Peas & Butta "The Smokeout"

I, Ced "Another Look @ You"

La Melodi
"Chemisty"

Progress Report
"The Spill Out Series Vol. 04: Wake Up"

Let me know what you think of the list and feel free to tell me what I've missed. And if you're wondering why I didn't do a write up of each selection, I got lazy, that is all.

1 comment: